Samudera Market is a leading supermarket in Sihanouk Ville (Cambodia) covering more than 10’000 of daily useful products and services for both local and
expatriate community in the region.
Samudera Market is currently seeking one qualified and reliable part-time Public Relations (PR) Executive to oversee on-line contents through social media and our
website at http://www.samuderamarket.com. The successful candidate is expected to work independently with minimum supervision. The candidate is not expected
to relocate to Sihanoukville.
- Creating and maintaining on-line content for http://www.samuderamarket.com
- Engaging with clients through social network sites by posting regularly interesting/useful content.
- Taking photos and designing web banners.
- Planing and organizing creative programs and contests through social network sites.
- Developing and monitoring the advertising strategy and campaigns.
- Producing and distributing press releases.
- Carrying out other tasks as required by the Manager.
Minimum Working hours: 48 hours per month. The part-time PR Executive is expected to report to the Manager via email/phone every Saturday.
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, Khmer or English literature or other related fields. For this position fluency in both Khmer and English is
Experience and skills:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant social media and digital business experiences.
- Extensive experience in writing and editing for the web.
- Knowledge of digital trends and social media, wordpress CMS and image editing software.
- Ability to work on your own with creative mind.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should communicate their interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 December 2013.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a written interview via email in early 2014. A phone conversation will be the final step before the selection.
Competitive package is offered to the right candidate with high motivation for success.